I cut my 2400mm length of 42mm by 11mm pine into lengths I could stack as per the plan in the post called wooden blades. The longest section was cut to 1200mm, then 700mm, 350mm, and the last length was 150mm. I chose these numbers because of some vague image in my head of what it should look like.
this way I can rotate the stack into position knowing that at least one point is lined up.
After doing this I started to question exactly why I was doing this. My plan had started to evaporate in my head.
I have design doubt.
I cant figure out which side I think is the front, and which way I think this thing will spin.
Watching glue drying is even less fun than watching paint dry, because you cant even see it.
I hate waiting.
I hate design doubt.