Electronics - My computer(s)

I've been having all kinds of fun with computers of late.

I've lost three in the last week. All of them old, but it's still a little on the strange side.

My workstation now looks like this.

From time to time I can borrow a little netbook, but if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I don't have net access.

I'll do my best, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post for a little while. Currently I'm in the process of ripping bits out of all of them, and trying to build one that's at least partly functional.

It's not looking promising.


Anyone got a shiny new laptop they don't want?


120 things in 20 years is having temporary technical meltdown. As soon as the problem has been rectified, I'll need a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts