Electronics - Solar panel

I bought a stinking great big solar panel at auction online. A real life auction, in a local auction house, but I bid online.

When I went to collect it, the glass was broken into a zillion bits. I counted them. One zillion exactly.

So I offered them $50 for the two that were left and they thought that seemed reasonable.

I only brought one home because the person who had bought the other one needed to have to option to take it, but the one I do have looks like this...

It's big.

It also gloops out 230 watts of whatever watts are.

Which is nice.

If I can find a slice of glass to cover it, it may even prove useful.

I have big plans for it.

I'll use it to power my aquaponics system for one thing, but I have bigger plans for it.

I'm going to use it as a shelter.

If it still works.



120 things in 20 years, where you may well find electronics, and solar panels, but your just as likely to find nothing.

I've been too busy to post stuff, and it's about to get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts