Epic adventurer - Communications and remote blogging

A while ago a nice young lady we know sent a text message saying she would swap her iPhone for a home made burger.

I made her a burger.

Mrs. 120 Things in 20 years got that one, but now, some absurdly nice people from furv.com decided they would give me an iPhone so I could blog my epic Murray River adventure whenever I passed a town with mobile coverage.

They didn't didnt even ask that I mention them in my blog, so... furv.com.

Thanks universe.

And sometimes, even though it was my burger that got the first one, it pays to hold out for the later version :)

Now my karmic credit must be running on empty so I'm off to help old people get safely across roads or something.




120 Things in 20 years - Epic adventurer - Communications and remote blogging, I got a free iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts